- The Maxbright LED provides a tightly focused spotlight for distance illumination (up to 60m / high power).
- This headlamp is rated IPX7 by IED standard (one meter submersion for 30 minutes).
- 3 AAA size alkaline batteries included, although lithium, or rechargeable NiCad or NiMH batteries may be used.
- Maxbright LED emits white light but headlamp comes with these easy–to–change snap–in colored lenses for night use:
- Flip–down bracket on adjustable elastic headband
Eos Tactical Waterproof LED Headlamp Specifications
|Lamp(s)||1 Maxbright LED|
|1 Maxbright LED @ low power||121 hours1, 2, 3|
|1 Maxbright LED @ medium power||115 hours|
|1 Maxbright LED @ high power||113 hours|
|1 Maxbright LED @ flashing||116 hours|
|Constant use burn time|
|1 Maxbright LED @ low power||50 hours|
|1 Maxbright LED @ medium power||10 hours|
|1 Maxbright LED @ high power||1 hours|
|1 Maxbright LED @ flashing||12 hours|
|Batteries||3 AAA alkaline (LR03, included), lithium (L92), or rechargeable NiCad, NiMH|
|Battery status LED||none|
|Waterproof rating||IPX7||1 meter submersion for 30 minutes|
|Weight||3.6 oz (103 grams)|
|UL temp code||unrated|
Burn timeis the duration of time the headlamp emits 0.25 lux at 2 meters. 0.25 lux is equivalent to the light of the full moon on a clear night.
2 Burn times shown here assume fresh batteries and use at one power setting for duration of test.
3 Alkaline batteries provide higher light output than NiCad or NiMH rechargeable batteries due to their higher voltage.
4 Please read user manual (see below).
Operating the Eos Tactical LED Headlamp
These instructions are intended not to replace, but to complement, information shown in the official Eos Tactical LED headlamp user manual from manufacturer Princeton Tec.
The photo at left shows the waterproof power switch (marked
A at left) on the top of this LED headlamp. With the unit on your head, the switches are located on the headlamp’s topside. This is convenient for index finger action with opposing thumb on the headlamp’s bottom.
Acontrols the single Maxbright LED
- Short click turns headlamp on
- Longer click turns headlamp off
- Successive clicks enable operating modes described below
Green rings in the illustration depict the illumination state, not actual color. The LED puts out bright white light.
Spot light mode
Aonce - 1 Maxbright LED on low
Atwice - 1 Maxbright LED on medium
Athree times - 1 Maxbright LED on high
Afour times - 1 Maxbright LED on flash
To turn off the headlamp, press and hold the switch (
A) for about two seconds.
Documents and Manuals
- Download the Eos Tactical headlamp User Manual (in English, Français, and Deutsch)
There are no reviews yet.